Chocolate Date Brownies
These brownies are moist and chocolatey, but more importantly they are guilt free. Using whole ingredients like almond flour, eggs, coconut oil and the star of the show, DateME Date Paste, there’s really nothing to feel guilty about.
It takes about 5 minutes to make a batch and 25 minutes to bake. They are done and ready to enjoy in no time!
- 1 cup almond flour
- ¾ cup DateME Date Paste
- 3 large organic eggs
- ¼ cup raw honey (or sweetener of choice)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients except for eggs in food processor. Blend well.
- Add eggs one at a time, blending in between to make sure eggs are well incorporated.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Pour mixture into lined pan and place in oven for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Share This Recipe: