Banana Caramel Date Bread Pudding
For bread pudding with added nutrition, use Ezekiel brand bread, which is made from sprouted whole grains. DateME date paste and bananas supply the sweetness, eliminating the need for additional sugar.
- 2 large ripe bananas
- ½ cup DateME Date Paste
- ¾ cup nut milk or low fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup dried cranberries (or dried fruit of choice)
- 8 slices cinnamon raisin bread, cubed (Such as Ezekiel, found in freezer section)
- ½ cup FULL fat coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place bread cubes in a mixing bowl.
- Blend bananas, Date Paste, nut milk, and cinnamon until smooth. Pour over the bread and mix well until all the bread in covered
- Divide the bread mixture into ramekins. Pour 2 Tbsp. of coconut milk over the top of each.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the bread looks golden and caramelized. Serve immediately while still warm.
Recipe adapted from The Full Helping.
Share This Recipe: