Blueberry Chia Breakfast Parfait
Our blueberry chia breakfast parfait may look fancy, but it is a snap to put together. Sweetened naturally with DateME Date Paste, it has blueberries, chia, and oats for a nutritious start to your day.
- 2½ Tbsp. DateME Date Paste
- 2 Tbsp. chia seeds
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp. rolled oats
- 1 cup milk of choice (almond, coconut, etc.)
- 1 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cinnamon
- In a blender, combine the date paste, milk, vanilla, cinnamon, half the chia seeds, and 2 tablespoons of the rolled oats.
- Stir in the remaining oats and chia seeds.
- In a tall glass, layer a third of the oat mixture, then half of the blueberries, then another third of the oats, followed by the shredded coconut. Add the last of the oats and top them with the rest of the blueberries and almonds.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight. Top with additional milk of choice prior to serving, if desired.
Share This Recipe: