Chocolate & Apple Dessert Nachos
Everybody loves nachos, but what about dessert nachos? Instead of tortilla chips and cheese, we use apples and delicious, ooey gooey chocolate! Top it off with your favorite nuts, coconut, pretzel pieces, or your favorite add-in for a fun, shareable dessert.
- 6 small apples
- 80g chocolate, melted
- ⅓ cup DateME Date Paste
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Add-ins such as chopped nuts, coconut flakes, dried fruit, etc.
- Cut the apples into thin slices. Set aside.
- Whisk together the date paste, milk, and vanilla extract until a smooth paste forms. If needed, use a little additional milk to thin.
- Arrange the apples on a platter.
- Spoon the date paste mixture into a piping bag or plastic bag with corner cut off. Drizzle the date paste mixture over the apples.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on top.
- Finish with a sprinkle of your favorite add-ins, such as chopped nuts, coconut flakes, chocolate chips, or dried fruit.
Share This Recipe: