Date Mocha Frappé
This refreshing coffee drink is made extra special with the addition of DateME Date Paste. For the garnish, whipped cream is now available that is made from almond or soy milk to keep the drink dairy free.
- 1¼ cups strong coffee
- ¾ cup coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. DateME Date Paste
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 8 ice cubes
- whipped cream/coconut cream, chocolate chips or shavings to garnish
Optional: ½ tsp.vanilla extract
- Brew your favorite strong coffee and allow to cool.
- Combine the coffee, coconut milk, date paste, cocoa powder, and vanilla if using in a blender.
- Add the ice cubes and blend for 10-15 seconds until smooth.
- Pour the frappés into two glasses and top with whipped cream or coconut cream and chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
Share This Recipe: