Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
These chocolate chip tahini cookies combine the great tastes of chocolate, sesame, and date. It works perfectly with gluten-free flour, and DateME date paste provides nutritious sweetness.
- ¼ cup softened butter
- ¼ cup tahini paste
- ½ cup DateME Date Paste, softened
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¾ cup flour (we used a gluten-free blend)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
Yields 9-12 Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the butter, tahini paste, date paste, and egg. In another bowl, combine the flour, coconut sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet a little at a time, mixing as you go to form a dough.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the dough.
- Using a small scoop or spoon, scoop small balls of dough onto a parchment-covered sheet pan. Press down to slightly flatten.
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes or until they are slightly golden on the bottom. Allow them to cool before enjoying.
Share This Recipe: