Date & Raspberry Cream Ice Pops
With just three ingredients, Date & Raspberry Cream Ice Pops are easy to make. They are also a healthy snack, composed of only fruit and coconut milk.
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1½ cups raspberries, separated
- 2-3 Tbsp. DateME Date Paste
Makes 4-6 Ice Pops
- Blend coconut milk with date paste and 1 cup of raspberries until smooth. Stir in remaining ½ cup of raspberries.
- Pour or spoon mixture into ice pop molds, leaving a small amount of space at the top of the molds to allow for expansion.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours. To release the ice pops, run the molds under warm water.
Share This Recipe: