Apple Pie Overnight Oats
Overnight oatmeal is a very easy way to get a healthy breakfast on the table without fighting the morning rush. This recipe incorporates DateME Date Paste with oats, almond butter, and spices that give it that special apple pie flavor!
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp. coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp. DateME Date Paste
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter (or other nut butter)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. pumpkin spice
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 1 cup rolled oats
- chopped nuts (to garnish)
- Blend the coconut milk, date paste, almond butter, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice together in a blender. Pour the mixture into a large jar and add the oats. Shake well.
- Pour a small amount of the oat mixture into two or three 6-8 oz. jars or ramekins. Layer the chopped apples on top, then pour the rest of the oat mixture on top of the apples.
- Cover the jars and refrigerate overnight. The next morning, uncover and top with chopped nuts, pumpkin pie spice, and any other toppings you’d like!
Share This Recipe: