Loaded Tahini & Date Paste Cookies
These tahini and date paste cookies are a favorite of ours. Taking very little time to make and bake, they are ready to enjoy in no time!
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup DateME Date Paste
- 3 Tbsp. apple juice
- 1 Tbsp. ground flax
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried powdered ginger
- ½ tsp. ground anise
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ cup raisins
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (or nut or seed of choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. If using a metal cookie sheet, lightly oil or line with parchment paper.
- Put everything but the baking powder together in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Blend in the baking powder.
- Get together a small bowl of water, a tablespoon (or medium size cookie scoop), and a fork.
- Use the tablespoon/scoop to get approximately a tablespoon of dough.
- Wet your fingers in the bowl of water, and roll the dough into a ball.
- Place dough balls on a cookie sheet, spacing them evenly. Dough should make about 1 dozen cookies.
- Dip the tines of the fork into the water, then press the crisscross design into the cookies. We find you need to dip after every cookie to keep from sticking.
- Bake cookies for 8-10 minutes, until the edges are set, the tops begin to lighten, and the cookies look puffy.
(Original Recipe & Photo Source: worthcooking.net)
Share This Recipe: